Wednesday, October 6, 2010

My Team....


A lot goes in when you’re trying to create and develop an Entertainment Company.  With the different departments and artist, it is safe for me to say that I will not be able to do this on my own. So how will I find the right team to bring on board? Well I tell you it will not be easy.
            So far I have started off with an attorney, he has been taking the legal standpoints of getting the company name copyrighted and trademarked and paper work that follows all of that.
Once this is completed I will find an investor/business partner whose traits will fit in with my company and help me steer this project in the right way. The person will have to have a background in music, artist development, finance, and business management. They will also have to create ideas and implement plans for the company to continue to grow further. Have problem solving skills, research for up coming events, artist, and business opportunities. 
            With the artist, producers, marketing and promotion team I want to bring to the company. I also elaborate on their skills they will have to possess. Not only will they have to have great people, communication, professional, leadership, and business skills.  But they will have to have a strong background in music and their field they want to apply themselves too. You have to be passionate, educated, creative, and original in the project you are presenting to the company and mature enough to handle the road that will be laid for you to travel.
Knowledge is power use it, use it to push your music, to update your technology in your craft, and show your work to the world.  I want the people I bring to my team to be motivated, a drive to be successful and goal oriented.  A dynamic personality that inspires people to work with you and future artist to become like you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment